Friday, August 28, 2009

My Views

These are just a few examples of how politics are going to kill us all.

Anti-Abortion: This one is self explanatory. I'll explain it anyway for those republicans out there that don't understand what abortions are for. Say a raptor and a women (unknowing) have...relations (keeping this a fucking clean site) ... and have a baby raptor-human hybrid. Get even one of those and we are dead for. Even at birth those things can kill an entire cargo-ship of nothing but angry communists. So what do we do? KILL IT AT THE SOURCE.

Gun Control: No. I can't say this enough. If I had all the time in the world I have wasted explaining things to women. Local gang thugs aren't the problem with their tec-9s and aks! They will just kill each other anyway and solve that problem for us. What happens when the hippies get smart and go into the woods (any woods) and strap bullet-proof vests on bears. Then you have invincible bears! Gun control takes my bullet penetrating bullets and then what? Pepper spray won't save you. And don't get me started on the polar bear issue.

Civil Service: We spend too much. Why pay for things like orphanages? I say we burn down all the orphanages in this great country and give the money directly to things that matter. I mean, what are they going to do? Tell their parents?

The list goes on people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment