Monday, August 17, 2009

Take that, History!

The greatest concept for a game has not only been created, but has snuck up on me like a green raptor in a field of unbelievably tall grass. What game is that you ask? The game that gives you a high-powered assault rifle from the future and then kicks you into the past. Sure, it has been done with time-splitters, but that was just cartoony. This game will give me the gore and horror of the civil war, without the slow loading muskets and horrible diseases. I'll be able to look history in the face and then spit on her. Just like I did to mother nature! Who says atomic waste can't be thrown away properly? Give me a shovel and a forest, then lets see who's right.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link to the best review you'll read.
http://www.shacknews.com/featuredarticle.x?id=1181

0 comments:

Post a Comment